Sales RepresentativesCGL Marketing & Services EU is a global company, providing marketing services to top firms in various industries. With over 10 years of experience, we provide a service of the highest quality and work with the world’s best.
At CGL MS EU we have a clear vision - combining Passion, Creativity and Expertise is the recipe for success. If you share in this belief, then here you will find kindred spirits. We work hard and have our eyes on the prize, but what’s more - we always remember to have fun while doing it!
So, you’re tired of the corporate nonsense - waiting for approvals for this and that, constant bureaucratic obstacles on your way to success, etc. - we know you need the freedom to put YOUR best qualities to work. Come and find out what LIMITLESS opportunity looks like!
On the role of Sales Representative (EN) you would:
• Conduct B2C communication over the phone
• Turn prospects into clients by challenging any objections they may have towards the product offering
• Collaborate with other team members in order to share experience and knowledge of best practices
• Contribute not only to the team targets, but also the team spirit!
This is the right job for YOU, if you are:
• Innately good communicator – use that word-magic to sell, sell, sell
• In the habit of making a game out of the sales process - if you’re not having fun with it, than what’s even the point?
• Self-motivated - we neither want nor will push you, you have to push yourself
• Ambitious - we want more; do you?
• Confident - are you the best? Because we hire the best!
• Fluent in English - well you’ve probably guessed this one by now, but… just saying
Our offer to you is:
• Highly competitive remuneration package
• Initial and ongoing trainings
• Comfy office building and workspace
• Communicative location (just a 5-minute walk from a Metro station)
• Multinational environment
• The best colleagues you could wish for!
To apply just send us a CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict compliance with the requirements of the Data protection law.